Nasdaq Directors Desk is a board management tool designed for non-profits, public, and private companies. It helps administrators streamline board meeting preparation and organize effective discussions. This tech solution is used to compile board books, store and distribute documents, add annotations, conduct surveys, and more.
Directors Desk board portal does not have a free version or a free trial. Instead, there are different pricing options for users, depending on software features that meet their needs. All the functions of Directors Desk can be used on iPhone and iPad after downloading an iOS app. However, Android devices are compatible with Nasdaq Directors Desk as well.
The main benefits of Nasdaq Directors Desk
This web-based portal simplifies information sharing between board directors and team members. It offers centralized storage for documents to manage them more efficiently. Nasdaq Directors Desk eliminates the use of hardcopy materials and makes them accessible on the go. Once new documents are uploaded or updated, the program sends notifications about these changes.
Thanks to a wide variety of tools provided by the Nasdaq Directors Desk board portal, meeting productivity can be significantly improved. You can not only communicate with your colleagues in a real-time chat but also vote in polls and approve your team’s decisions with an electronic signature. What’s more, Nasdaq Directors Desk offers document templates to ease the burden of paperwork.
The platform is highly valued by many for its advanced security options, such as two-step authentication, AES-256 encryption, and private keys that make the user experience safe. Administrators can set role-based and time-out access settings, so nobody can join a meeting or view its materials without permission. Scheduling and deadline management ensure that the most important duties are completed on time.
Pros of Nasdaq Directors Desk
- The meeting portal has an exceptional level of security and guarantees the safety of files and accounts.
- Directors Desk login is secure and possible from any device — tablet, smartphone, or PC.
- Users can receive high-quality 24/7 customer support and sort out their issues quickly.
- There are plenty of features that enable efficient handling of documents and easy collaboration on materials.
- Its calendar automatically notifies you about upcoming events.
- Servers located in several different regions ensure instant access to files and real-time updates.
Cons of Nasdaq Directors Desk
- There is no free version, so you must purchase a suitable package. Additionally, some users find the portal overpriced.
- It’s impossible to test the features of Directors Desk through the free trial.
- The interface is not user-friendly. Hence, some time is required to figure out how the portal works.